The Scientific Services Committee has great pleasure in inviting the delegates to submit significant findings of original work for presentation in any of the following scientific sessions during the congress.
• Pharmaceutical Technology
• Medicinal Chemistry
• Pharmacognosy, Indigenous Drugs, Herbal formulations and Phytochemistry
• Pharmacology and Toxicology, Clinical Research & Pharmacovigilance
• Biopharmaceutics, Pharmacokinetics and Drug Metabolism
• Pharmaceutical Analysis and Quality Assurance
• Biotechnology and Biotherapeutics
• Hospital, Community and Clinical Pharmacy
• Pharmaceutical Education and Professional Pharmacy
• Drug Regulatory Affairs
• Pharmaceutical Management
• Pharmacoeconomics and Pharmacoepidemiology
Abstract Deadline :
Abstracts must be submitted online only.
Abstracts will be accepted online upto 9th
No other form of submission will be accepted.
Abstract Content :
The abstract of the work proposed to be presented should be prepared and properly pasted in the space provided according to the instructions given and submitted online on or before 9th October 2016. The abstracts should be submitted only in the prescribed format. The Model Abstract is available for download in ssc website.
For submission of abstract
visit : www.scientificipca.org
For more details contact : Prof. K.P.R. Chowdary, Chairman Local SSC,
Ph : 98662 83578 Email : email@example.com
Note : Participants will be allowed to present the abstracts if they
have registered to the congress on or before 31st October 2016.